ITSMA, a Momentum company, announces the finalists for the 25th Annual Marketing Excellence Awards (MEA) Program.
The MEA Program focuses exclusively on marketing for B2B services and solutions, and highlights the most important dimensions of a strategic, collaborative approach to driving business growth. The awards honor the marketing initiatives that have delivered superior performance in the four most critical aspects of marketing success: customer-focus, innovation, execution, and business impact.
Past winners include Cisco, Dell, Deloitte, HP, KPMG, PwC, and SAP.
Dave Munn, Chief Community Officer & President of ITSMA
In the rapidly changing, ever evolving world of B2B marketing, it's humbling to realize we are celebrating 25 years of marketing excellence.
“In the rapidly changing, ever evolving world of B2B marketing, it’s humbling to realize we are celebrating 25 years of marketing excellence,” said Dave Munn, Chief Community Officer & President of ITSMA. “This year, our submissions epitomize how far marketing has come in the last quarter century. We have an evolution from the role of marketing becoming a strategic growth driver for the business. It’s an exciting time to be a B2B marketer.”
Finalists for the 2022 Marketing Excellence Awards are:
- Advancing Marketing’s Digital Transformation:Persistent Systems, Ricoh North America, Salesforce, Tata Communications
- Collaborating with Sales: Salesforce, Tata Communications, Tata Consultancy Services, Verizon, VMware
- Deepening Engagement Through Thought Leadership: Broadridge Financial Solutions, NTT DATA, ServiceNow, Tata Communications, Tech Mahindra
- Embedding ABM Programs: Hexaware Technologies, IBM, Microsoft, Persistent Systems, ServiceNow
- Optimizing ABM Campaigns: Ericsson, Google Cloud, NetApp, O2 Business, Salesforce
- Strengthening and Differentiating the Brand: Accenture, Avanade, Infosys, Infosys, Kyndryl, Red Hat
Read the full press release here.
For more information and interview requests, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Vision 2022 is back and better than ever. Join us to explore the meaning behind “The Year of Marketing Enablement.”