Strengthen resilience and accelerate transformation in Financial Services
25th Feb 16:30 GMT / 8:30am PST
In the index we bring together ten years of experience and the latest data in one powerful analysis tool. Use our index to develop actionable strategies for revenue growth.
We provide a unique picture of who the buyers are in key markets, analysis of vendor expectations, behaviour, buying cycles share preferences around sales and marketing engagement.
It’s our view the separation of sales, marketing and digital will cease and everything will be aligned into a buyer journey of new business and renewals.
• What is The Momentum Customer Buying Index?
• Which tactics are landing with buying teams and converting to revenue?
• How can you become a trusted partner?
• How do buying decisions differ by geography or sector?
• Where should you spend your time when growing strategic accounts?
• How can you inspire customers into action?
• How should you adapt your sales and marketing strategy?
• How do you keep the buying cycle moving?
• Includes qualitative data taken from the global 2,000 and a deep dive with 4 expert CxO buyers share their first hand experiences
The latest wave of Momentum’s Customer Buying Index takes insights from 150 C-level executives at the world’s largest companies about purchasing investments made in the past few months and how their buying process has shifted.
In this 30-minute session Robert Hollier, Director of Consulting and Partner at Momentum, will be focusing on the areas where pressures are greatest for financial services firms in today’s virtual-first world. With guests Brian Hayes, Financial Services Industry Lead of VMware, and Guy Phillips, Group Consulting Director at Momentum, they will be discussing why FS firms are making big bet investments, what triggers a $3 million plus tech investments, and who makes the IT buying decisions in financial services?
Momentum is one of the world’s leading B2B growth consultancies and the pioneers of account-based marketing (ABM), servicing Fortune 500 clients across the Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific.
• Get the latest findings from our index
• Access remote interactive presentation for your team or event
• Custom formats available to include specific industries, markets, and audiences
• Leverage the index to brainstorm specific growth challenges and opportunities
• Design a clear plan based on your proposition, account mix, industry coverage, and buying team audiences
• Create a remote sprint format with your marketing team
• Hands on working session with sales and marketing to unblock accounts
• Work through facilitated sprints of activity into accounts
• Identify patterns, build muscle and drive behaviour shifts
Antonia Wade, Chief Marketing Officer at Capita dives into the third wave of the Momentum Customer Buying Index™. Antonia describes these latest findings as "a call to action" and this episode is a must-listen for marketing and sales leaders.
The role of the chief technology officer is in flux. Former CTO at Lloyd’s Banking Group and Zürich Insurance Group and now CTO Cyberfort Group, Andy Simpson-Pirie describes how his role has evolved, what this means for vendors looking to create partnerships, and why an insight-driven understanding of business is the key to success.
Being provocative can earn you the deal. Dowshan Humzah, independent board director and transformation specialist, argues that vendors that have a clear vision for the future and demonstrate the art of the possible, are closer to earning themselves trusted partner status.
Reaching the status of trusted partner is something many seek but few achieve. Brian Hayes, former Global Head of Transformation at HSBC and now Financial Service Industry Lead EMEA at VMware, gives his tips on how to build trust in a relationship.
A vendor who helps is the vendor who sells. Tony Miller, former Marketing VP at Disney and Marketing Director at WW, explains how vendors who understand context and can help him achieve alignment are those he turns to first.
TSB CMO Pete Markey shares his tips on how c-suite enterprise buyers like to be sold to, including the importance of understanding the business you are targeting.
“There is a lot of richness in this report. It’s a call to action for me: there are some urgent needs we should be addressing right now. It’s a great report.”
Antonia Wade, CMO, Capita