The Age of Anxiety
29 April 16:30 BST / 11:30 ET / 8:30am PT
In the index we bring together ten years of experience and the latest data in one powerful analysis tool. Use our index to develop actionable strategies for revenue growth.
We provide a unique picture of who the buyers are in key markets, analysis of vendor expectations, behaviour, buying cycles share preferences around sales and marketing engagement.
It’s our view the separation of sales, marketing and digital will cease and everything will be aligned into a buyer journey of new business and renewals.
• Why it’s getting harder for customers to buy
• Which sales and marketing strategies are converting revenue?
• How can you become a trusted partner?
• How are buying cycles different by geography and industry sector?
• Which content strategies are resonating with customers?
• What do Key Accounts value from their vendors?
• Includes interviews from CxOs across the global 2,000
We’re all tired of hearing the words “unprecedented disruption” when discussing the impact of Covid-19 on business.
But, a recent survey of decision-makers around the globe suggests we may have actually underestimated how much the pandemic has affected the large enterprise – and the anxiety that still looms large one year on. Be a part of this conversation on Thursday 29 April.
The pressure for financial services to deliver has never been greater. But how can tech vendors help make this happen? How can they strengthen resilience while accelerating transformation? The answers can be found in this special financial services CBI Insight Event.
The latest wave of Momentum’s Customer Buying Index takes insights from 150 C-level executives at the world’s largest companies about purchasing investments made in the past few months and how their buying process has shifted.
Momentum is one of the world’s leading B2B growth consultancies and the pioneers of account-based marketing (ABM), servicing Fortune 500 clients across the Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific.
• Get the latest findings from our index
• Access remote interactive presentation for your team or event
• Custom formats available to include specific industries, markets, and audiences
• Leverage the index to brainstorm specific growth challenges and opportunities
• Design a clear plan based on your proposition, account mix, industry coverage, and buying team audiences
• Create a remote sprint format with your marketing team
• Hands on working session with sales and marketing to unblock accounts
• Work through facilitated sprints of activity into accounts
• Identify patterns, build muscle and drive behaviour shifts
Antonia Wade, Chief Marketing Officer at Capita dives into the third wave of the Momentum Customer Buying Index®. Antonia describes these latest findings as "a call to action" and this episode is a must-listen for marketing and sales leaders.
The role of the chief technology officer is in flux. Former CTO at Lloyd’s Banking Group and Zürich Insurance Group and now CTO Cyberfort Group, Andy Simpson-Pirie describes how his role has evolved, what this means for vendors looking to create partnerships, and why an insight-driven understanding of business is the key to success.
Being provocative can earn you the deal. Dowshan Humzah, independent board director and transformation specialist, argues that vendors that have a clear vision for the future and demonstrate the art of the possible, are closer to earning themselves trusted partner status.
Reaching the status of trusted partner is something many seek but few achieve. Brian Hayes, former Global Head of Transformation at HSBC and now Financial Service Industry Lead EMEA at VMware, gives his tips on how to build trust in a relationship.
A vendor who helps is the vendor who sells. Tony Miller, former Marketing VP at Disney and Marketing Director at WW, explains how vendors who understand context and can help him achieve alignment are those he turns to first.
TSB CMO Pete Markey shares his tips on how c-suite enterprise buyers like to be sold to, including the importance of understanding the business you are targeting.
“There is a lot of richness in this report. It’s a call to action for me: there are some urgent needs we should be addressing right now. It’s a great report.”
Antonia Wade, CMO, Capita