Adapt to the Customer Buying Cycle
How will you unlock revenue growth?
In the index we bring together ten years of experience and the latest data in one powerful analysis tool. Use our index to develop actionable strategies for revenue growth.
We provide a unique picture of who the buyers are in key markets, analysis of vendor expectations, behaviour, buying cycles share preferences around sales and marketing engagement.
It’s our view the separation of sales, marketing and digital will cease and everything will be aligned into a buyer journey of new business and renewals.
• What is the Customer Buying Index?
• How can you become a trusted partner?
• How do buying decisions differ by geography or sector?
• Where should you spend your time when growing strategic accounts?
• How can you inspire customers into action?
• How should you adapt your communication strategy?
• How do you keep the buying cycle moving?
• 4 expert CxO buyers share their experiences
The latest wave of Momentum’s Customer Buying Index asked 150 C-level executives at the world’s largest companies about how COVID-19 had impacted their world and reshaped their buying processes.
In this 45 minute webinar, with guests from State Street and Investec, you will hear how financial services organisations are being transformed by an account-based marketing approach, and how marketing and sales teams working across capital markets, investments, fintech, and regtech are powering their sales efforts with new growth marketing tools.
Momentum is one of the world’s leading B2B growth consultancies and the pioneers of account-based marketing (ABM), servicing Fortune 500 clients across the Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific.
• Get the latest findings from our index
• Access remote interactive presentation for your team or event
• Customer formats covering the industries, propositions, and audiences you target
• Leverage the index to brainstorm specific challenges and revenue growth opportunities
• Design a clear plan based on your proposition, account mix, industry coverage, and buying team audiences
• Create a remote sprint format with your marketing team
• Identify patterns across your accounts
• Connect existing content and channels to accounts
• Create an engagement plan and go live in accounts with a rapid start
Antonia Wade, Chief Marketing Officer at Capita dives into the third wave of the Momentum Customer Buying Index™. Antonia describes these latest findings as "a call to action" and this episode is a must-listen for marketing and sales leaders.
The role of the chief technology officer is in flux. Former CTO at Lloyd’s Banking Group and Zürich Insurance Group and now CTO Cyberfort Group, Andy Simpson-Pirie describes how his role has evolved, what this means for vendors looking to create partnerships, and why an insight-driven understanding of business is the key to success.
Being provocative can earn you the deal. Dowshan Humzah, independent board director and transformation specialist, argues that vendors that have a clear vision for the future and demonstrate the art of the possible, are closer to earning themselves trusted partner status.
Reaching the status of trusted partner is something many seek but few achieve. Brian Hayes, former Global Head of Transformation at HSBC and now Financial Service Industry Lead EMEA at VMware, gives his tips on how to build trust in a relationship.
A vendor who helps is the vendor who sells. Tony Miller, former Marketing VP at Disney and Marketing Director at WW, explains how vendors who understand context and can help him achieve alignment are those he turns to first.
TSB CMO Pete Markey shares his tips on how c-suite enterprise buyers like to be sold to, including the importance of understanding the business you are targeting.
“There is a lot of richness in this report. It’s a call to action for me: there are some urgent needs we should be addressing right now. It’s a great report.”
Antonia Wade, CMO, Capita